Packing your Ornaments in Plastic Sleeves
Before You Start
Make sure you have all the materials you’ll need.
- Your ornaments (provided by Tom Pollard Designs)
- Cardboard backing (provided by Tom Pollard Designs)
- Plastic sleeves (provided by Tom Pollard Designs)
- Information sheets (provided by Tom Pollard Designs)
- Single sided tape
- Double sided tape
Unzip the Plastic Sleeves. Be sure to get the edges open to make sliding in the cardboard backing easier.
- Set out information sheets face down (We like to set out 5-10 at a time). Place a small piece of double sided tape at the top center of each sheet.
- Push an ornament string through the hole from the front of the cardboard backing. On the back of the cardboard use a piece of single sided tape to tape down the string of your ornament. *To prevent getting fingerprints on the ornament – keep the ornament in the plastic cellophane covering they come in until Step # 4
- Place Info Sheet on the back of the cardboard near the top.
- Remove the plastic cellophane covering from your ornament.
- Hold the info sheet down to prevent it from folding and slide the cardboard backing into the plastic sleeve. Zip the bag closed and you’re done.